Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Hat Saga Continues




Have you been counting?  This is number 3 out of 5 if you haven't.  Only 2 to go, and I'll finally have all the hats I need to give to people.  It's a good thing that there isn't really a deadline for when I need to have all 5 of these hats finished, because I have a feeling I would have already missed it.

On a side note, I would love to give some attention to the Johny Jump-up's I have sitting on my window sill.  These little guys were lying on the cement ready to be thrown away when I thought I might give them a second chance.  The little plant now has 3 new blooms on it, and so far I haven't forgotten to water it!  I'd say things are looking pretty good for it, and it sure is nice to have them to look at when I'm sitting on my desk.  Nothing too big or hard to care for, and it's one of my favorite flowers.

So the epic quest of the 5 Hats continues, as we march past the half way point with confidence and procrastination in our steps.  When will we see the end of our journey?  Only time, and this blog, will tell.

To be continued...

Em

1 comment: