Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Tuxedo Cake

    I spent my week indulging in sugary bliss.  The temptations of this tuxedo cake were too much to resist.  So I caved in to my desires and made it.
   While it looks nothing like a tuxedo, raising questions on the origins of it's name, it was easier to make than you would think.  This four layer chocolatey sin is nothing more than boxed cake smeared passionately with an easy home made cream cheese frosting, dressed seductively in microwave melted chocolate.
    I made it yesterday.  It was all gone by today.
    We might have only had but one fleeting night together, and I might be feeling the regret from it ( major headaches from a severe over dose of sugar ), but it's untouched deliciousness is not something I will ever be able to forget.
    I'll probably be dumb enough to make it again one day.





Em


2 comments: